Skip to main content

Premise: Storyboard Animatic test


Here is my Storyboard plus a quick GIF previewing what my animatic can look like when edited together. 
 
Click here For Full-size Storyboard 

Animatic Gif Test

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Character Textures

  Here are the textures I created using substance painter for my child character I used a combination of  Paint layers with a fill effect to add an overall colour to the UV. To achieve the freckles and details on the face I used a black layer mask and painted over it with different texture brushes to reveal the fill layer colour.  I have also added 3 different skin layers stacked on top to achieve a textured feel on the skin.   

Minor Submission

Child Tommy Turnaround: Adult Tommy Turnaround: James Turnaround: 

What If? Metropolis: Final Concept art

I really liked the way the sky texture in the consept art, but i still need to work on my colouring and lighting for future Consent art.