Hi Katerin, 2 things... you have written 'consent' art instead of 'concept' art :) And I see you are still looking at lighting...but on my screen, it is so dark, that I can't actually see much at all!
Here are the textures I created using substance painter for my child character I used a combination of Paint layers with a fill effect to add an overall colour to the UV. To achieve the freckles and details on the face I used a black layer mask and painted over it with different texture brushes to reveal the fill layer colour. I have also added 3 different skin layers stacked on top to achieve a textured feel on the skin.
Hi Katerin,
ReplyDelete2 things... you have written 'consent' art instead of 'concept' art :)
And I see you are still looking at lighting...but on my screen, it is so dark, that I can't actually see much at all!
Put the lights on, Katerin!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/night-lights-have-dark-side