Skip to main content

Toolkit 2: MudBox


Watching the LinkedIn learning tutorials has made me learn a lot about how Mudbox can be used for creating textures but also adding details to your Maya models. although I watched all of the tutorials on LinkedIn learning I was not capable of finishing all of the tasks that were given to me due to hardware limitations. I'm hoping after I fix this issue I can revisit this tutorial and attempt some of the stuff I was not able to do during the summer holiday here are some of the screenshots I took.

Original tutorial model

Attempted model after watching Tutorials

     


After attempting to sculpt in Mudbox I have decided to give it a try with sculpting a try during the summer with real clay. I will be attending to sculpt my premise Character, with this I hope to learn the basics of how to sculpt with clay but also to give me a better understanding of my character before modeling them in Maya. I am also hoping to return back to Mudbox after learning key things normal clay and giving them a try in 3D space where you have more tools at your disposal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog