Skip to main content

Premise: Character Design


Child

Child as Adult
Father Face Designs

Here are my character designs for my premise project, I have designed both my child and adult versions and have started looking at face designs for the father. Tomorrow I will look into designing the rest of the father's body and drawing the turn arounds. later on, I am also hoping to design the characters further and create facial expressions 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Character Textures

  Here are the textures I created using substance painter for my child character I used a combination of  Paint layers with a fill effect to add an overall colour to the UV. To achieve the freckles and details on the face I used a black layer mask and painted over it with different texture brushes to reveal the fill layer colour.  I have also added 3 different skin layers stacked on top to achieve a textured feel on the skin.   

What If? Metropolis: Final Concept art

I really liked the way the sky texture in the consept art, but i still need to work on my colouring and lighting for future Consent art.

Minor Submission

Child Tommy Turnaround: Adult Tommy Turnaround: James Turnaround: