Skip to main content

What If? Metropolis: Reflection statement

Looking back at this project I would say with certainty that I am happy with the result. I would not say it was better then invisible city’s, as there is a lot of improvements, that need to be made in terms of my work ethics and quality control.

I think I took a tremendous amount of time finalising my ideas on how to best approach my artist. Going back to what I said in my preview’s reflection statement, I still think time management has a big impact on this. However now I can see that work ethics and quality control are something I need to work on along side time management. I think If I considered this Factors in my preview’s reflection statement, I would have done a better job of presenting a more satisfying Concept art and Digital set.

Even with this in mind I still consider the final result to be satisfactory within the short amount of time I had left. I think that I was able to learn a lot about digital painting and how I should best approach it, in future projects. When it came to Maya, I learned a lot about lighting and UV’s, Although I thought most of my building would be simple to model, I still struggled with my lamps and some of the more rounded building in my scene. As they took more logical thinking when it came to model them

At the same time, I think if I had done as much work through the project as I did in the final two weeks I would have achieved much more and maybe an even better result at that. Though I was not satisfied with everything I did in this project I can say with certainty that it has showed me with more hard work and less procrastination I Could do better

Comments

Popular posts from this blog