I'm still a bit confused, Katerin... why is this city still in near complete darkness? Is it part of your concept or.... are you just worried about 'getting in there' and making the changes? Why are there no lights on 'in' the buildings? Why is there no sense of glow or light pollution in the sky? This city looks sad and a bit dead... switch on the lights! :)
Here are the textures I created using substance painter for my child character I used a combination of Paint layers with a fill effect to add an overall colour to the UV. To achieve the freckles and details on the face I used a black layer mask and painted over it with different texture brushes to reveal the fill layer colour. I have also added 3 different skin layers stacked on top to achieve a textured feel on the skin.
I'm still a bit confused, Katerin... why is this city still in near complete darkness? Is it part of your concept or.... are you just worried about 'getting in there' and making the changes? Why are there no lights on 'in' the buildings? Why is there no sense of glow or light pollution in the sky? This city looks sad and a bit dead... switch on the lights! :)
ReplyDelete