Skip to main content

What If? Metropolis: Lustria 3D SceneInvisible Cities Thumbnail's Fedora/Baucis

Here is an update on my What if? Metropolis 3D Scene, today I was able to finish my building, UV's. In the process I also did block colour, in order to test how my final scene could look like, for tomorrow I will be working on finishing off my textures and hopefully final render and working on fixing some of the lighting problems I have been having today.

Scene Composition 

















UV Grid

















Block Colour














For my lighting tests I attempted to fake the Street lights in my scene emitting light, by adding a Surface Shader and adjusting the emissions. I also adapted to use area light as a way of faking the light bouncing of another object. I am still working around this and adjusting them, as I’m not happy with the way they look currently. I also I'm trying on making the windows emitting  light as to make the city more vibrant and lively.


Lighting Tests




Comments

  1. Look good, Katerin - but I think you need to open the frame out a little more so you're not cropping off the very tip of your central building.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog