Skip to main content

Reflective statement

I would not say this project was a walk in the park, but it was something new and stressful for me. The most stressful part about this project was the 100 thumbnails, auto i finished them i still had problems with managing my time on this project.

It made me realise how important this would be for the upcoming projects. although this was a problem i did manage to finish the three paintings on time, even with all of the struggle in mind. For future projects i am going to plan out my days so i do not come across this struggle again, this can be done through time tables planing work day by day and many others ways. this is something i will look at in the coming days of my next project. 

When it came to the technical side of the project such as digital painting, I had my struggles getting started with Photoshop, but once i got the hang of it i think i did pretty well for my first attempt of digital painting. Saying that i do think there is a lot of improvement to be had  with my painting Technics and how to get the desired effect in each one of my paintings.

overall i think this project was a learning experience, form a technical stand point and practical. In the future i'm going to take into account the things i did wrong in this project and try and improve them slowly. I also want to try and find ways to improve my digital painting skills for the next project. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog