Skip to main content

From Script to screen: OGR PART 1


Comments

  1. OGR 24/01/2019

    Hey Katerin... hmmm, this is not completely fit-for-purpose, not least because the briefcase appears to have gone missing from your story completely. I'm also a bit confused because you say 'airship port' and then you talk about a 'underwater current', so I'm not understanding where we are - above, below - where?

    The basic idea you've got is this:

    https://youtu.be/sogJXcJArYM

    ... so it's hard to get past this I think. I'm feeling stuck to help you, Katerin because there really isn't anything of substance here for me to respond to; to be honest, your outline doesn't even make a huge amount of sense, and there's insufficient detail. I'm going to suggest that you try a bit harder and give this task a bit more of your time and attention. Here are some things to think about:

    1) Conflict... do you have any?
    2) Character goals... what do your characters want/need?
    3) Transformation - how are the events of your story going to change your character(s).

    I can't help feeling that you should move away from the boy playing imaginary pirates in the airport and start instead with 'the brief case...'

    What is in it? Why is it important? Who wants it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog