Skip to main content

Character Head Blink


Originally when creating my eye controls I tried following jet pack johns but as I quickly found out because of my lattice differs my eyes would clip through the head mech. However, After remembering that Meg had a similar problem with her models I decided to look at her rig, and after breaking it down and understanding what she had done I used the same process of wrap deformers and locators for my eye controls in order to make them work correctly. under you can see an example of my process of locators and constraints to control my eyes

here is an example of my eyes working correctly 


Originally I still had a problem with the gap between the edges where the geometry meets however after a while I decided to change my eye locator positions from the eyes display handle to the cornea and this fixed my problem altogether on all three characters.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog