This is the start of the exterior of my house, today I worked out the measurements of the house and added some of the details on the outside. I hope tomorrow I can finish any extra measurements such as the interior rooms and add a 4th window on the upper floor. I will also work on a road and the door for the front of the house.
Here are the textures I created using substance painter for my child character I used a combination of Paint layers with a fill effect to add an overall colour to the UV. To achieve the freckles and details on the face I used a black layer mask and painted over it with different texture brushes to reveal the fill layer colour. I have also added 3 different skin layers stacked on top to achieve a textured feel on the skin.
Comments
Post a Comment